Pay and Benefits
Our pay and benefits package is designed to attract, motivate and retain personnel and aims to be competitive with other high performance businesses locally.
- 25-days holiday plus statutory days
- Group Personal Pension Plan (contributory)
- Personal healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Occupational health facilities (including physiotherapy)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Company Sick Pay scheme
The recruitment process
In addition to panel interview, candidates may be invited to attend psychometric or assessment tests as part of the recruitment process. All candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, provide work-related referees and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For production technician roles (days or shifts), please download application form for completion. Pdf application form
Other roles: please attach and email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Contact us page for postal address
For vacancies with our subsidiary, please click here (Technical Absorbents), to visit website.
Find us: Link to site directions (pdf)
To find out about the local area: www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk and http://northernlincs.thisisfinesse.co.uk/
To find out more about the psychometric tests we use: www.shl.com/shl/en-int/candidatehelpline